Friday, February 18, 2011

Inside Joke

Driving to work and I saw a guy walking down the street. He had a macho walk but it didn't seem natural. It seemed like he was forcing to walk a certain way to be perceived by others that he is a tough guy. I don't know. Well regardless if he is or isn't analyzing his walk made me think of Master and how He walks. I have the biggest cheesy ass smile on my face right now. I'm smiling because of the thoughts that I have when I am walking behind Master. I'm watching. I'm analyzing. His walk. His movements. Last week I was laying there watching Him and Master asked what I was doing and I said watching You. When I watch and focus on the way He walks all the nasty thoughts come flooding into my head. Im so bad *chuckles*. I guess that is my little inside thought (joke) that I will keep to myself :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: