Tuesday, February 22, 2011

(written on) February 17, 2011

No name cause I don't know what the hell this bullshit is.
The past few weeks I've been bored. Ugh. I just want more. I would be silly to think I wouldn't feel like this if I was living in NY because these thoughts just started the past three to four weeks ago. Before I wasn't BORED so why now? When I say more I mean More guidance, more intensity with my training. If I had found that plug last night I probably would be satisfied and focused on conquering it. Well I am satisfied but at times I'm like...idk...don't know the words.
Another problem I have is a thrive for attention. I NEED it. Well I don't need it but I love it who doesn't. I don't like random attention from dudes on the street. I need attention from the people that matter. When I don't get that, that shit sets me on fire and I get pissed then end up saying fuck all of ya'll. I'm trying not to be like that I'm trying to be patient. I have been reading, blogging, and meditating with no resolution. So now what!?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: