Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Training Stepped Up

Today I used my safe word while doing my daily training. This has only happened once before with the BINDER CLIPS O_O. Today I stuck to my diet and I had rest since it was a snow day. To explain why I feel light headed, which has turned into a slight headache, I don't know? I wish I was with Master.
So I had more time as usual and my training lasted longer than it normally would. Pain and pleasure. Then pain, pleasure, and black bitch. Which resulted in pain, pleasure, and pain & pleasure. *Sighs* black bitch she will be getting a cousin soon. The pain lasted what seemed like a long time.
Mmm those clips. The clips left indentations and my skin red. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! Master liked my marks :D
I was shaking from the pain but I felt good all at the same time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: