Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vanilla

Regular sex is so boring to me. I can not have sex and enjoy it as much as I used to. I can't even masturbate and cum anymore it takes forever. Don't know if this is good or bad but at the moment I am thinking it is ALL bad. If I train and plug my ass and masturbate I can cum in less than a minute. Being spanked before or during sex heightens me. Being choked, hair pulled, and of course plugged while being fucked drives me insane. I fantasize having a knife being dragged down from my neck, over my breasts, across my abdomen, and down to my pussy. Being on my knees while being slowly fucked and feeling a knife glide between my shoulder blades then across my ass. I told Master that I would like to be blindfolded so that I could not anticipate what He would do to me. Actually seeing what is coming...that fear would get my heart racing. Tied up and FORCED to take it all no running; only tears running down my face. Pure ecstasy.*SIGH* I need this. "No sex is required"! I need to be an obedient bitch. I need to be humiliated and controlled. Mentally in awe. This it what gets me going. This it what gets ME wet. This is what gets my cum trail dripping down to my ass. But anyway, this plain Jane sex isn't doing it for me anymore. I mean of course I enjoy sex but afterwards my body feels neglected. My body feels like saying "push me to my limits" and "don't stop". To be fully satisfied my body needs the above as a minimum. Regular sex is boring it is just not enough. My body wants more and moRE and mORE and MORE!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: