Monday, February 21, 2011

Swinger

My Master is a swinger and I accept that. When Master says He is horny, I as a slave am frustrated because I am not there to serve Him. I am also frustrated when these broads He fucks still leave Him horny and again I am unable to be there to fix what they have not done. Master pretty much tells me everything so I know when He has been when someone else. Sometimes my sixth sense let's me know before He even tells me. I told Master bout about this last night and how majority of the time when I thought He was fucking He told me the next day that He was. He laughed at my comment. I guess the reason that I am writing this blog is to say I understood Master's lifestyle before He became my Master before He became my Dom. I have my moments when I get jealous when He is with someone else but majority of the time I just want Him to be happy. I just want Him to be COMPLETELY satisfied rather I am there or not. At times I suppose that it is difficult for Him to be satisfied when Master says He specifically wants His slave. I know His full satisfaction will not be received until I am there and He can physically Dominate me. Till He can pee on me, train me, and fist me. Do as He wishes with me; to His slave, His property.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: