Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thinking & Driving

My breast feel like my nipples were chopped off and I am driving with open wounds. But I still have the pins on. I tried to put the pins on at the last minute before I walked out of the house but the damn kids were moving slow as shit and I put them on ten minutes too early.
Dropping the kids off was a task in itself. Black bitch kept sliding out my ass into my pussy everytime I got up, in and out of the car. Pulled up to daycare for the first drop off. Please don't let this baby hit my breast. Please oh please oh please! Picked her up and took her in. I made it out safely. I position black bitch and squat back over my seat and sit down so that I can feel her slide back inside of me. One more drop off to go. That went great only because I didn't have to get out of my car. Now off to work and I'm not putting on my seatbelt. But what if I have an accident and the pins get pulled off or impaled in my skin. Hmm? I'll take my chances.
Maybe I'll cut the radio on to take my mind off the pain. Ugh Pretty Girl Rock I'm tired of this damn song. Practicing on my breathing techniques *makes a left*. Damn I'm scared to move my arms. I never drive with two hands. I'm stiff as shit.*relax, relax, relax*. What the hell are these fools talking bout on 95.5? Good my mind is distracted. Now its not. My chest feels like it is on fire. *breathes*
Damn this traffic I might as well be driving Miss Daisy any other day I can zoom to work. I can do this, I can take it. I think my breasts are numb but if they were numb I wouldn't be able to feel the pain. I wish my breast were big enough to fit my nipples in my own mouth so I can suck and soothe them when I get to work and take these pins off. Ugh little ass titties. *makes a right*. Bumpy road *holds boobs* that wasn't too bad. Not even close to work yet, I'm gonna send Master a text. Shit I almost dropped my phone underneath the pedal. If that phone had fell I damn sure wasn't going to bend over and pick it up. I'll put the phone down and wait a little longer.
Okay time to text Him 15 more minutes till I get to work. I internalize Master's words and keep on driving. I refuse to use my safe words at this point. I am almost there. Where is black bitch? She is doing her own thing. I lean forward to push her inside me more to streTCH, STRETCH my ass. Take my focus off my nipples.*makes left* Mmm *makes right*
I flex my sphincter muscles around black bitch as I drive thinking about Him. Thinking about Master my mind is off all of the pain. I smile. I miss Him so much.
I feel a cramp on the right side of my stomach underneath my breast. *bites bottom lip* I am almost there. Master will be happy with some pics as soon as I can get to work to take them.*pulls up to VIP parking* Where the hell is my handicapped card? Great now I have to bend over and search for it. More time, time, time! Wasting time looking for this card so that I won't get a ticket. BREATHE! BREATHE! BREATHE! *exhales* Got it. I hop out my car and go into the building. I hope I don't see anyone that wants to hold on a conversation. Better yet I'll go into the bathroom on the first floor that way I don't have to wait for the elevator. Just the thought of taking these pins off is pain in itself. Taking them off always seem to hurt much more than putting them on. Yes someone is coming out, I try to run and catch the door before it closes. No luck. What better time for my memory to fail me and I forget the access code and locked myself out. Thanks to the security guard I got in. I throw my stuff in the chair and go straight to a stall with some good lighting. Ok, left breast first. That wasn't so bad. Look at that indentation. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! I look at the pics to find a good one to send to Master. No good I can't really see the redness and the marks in the pics so I take them again. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! I look at the pics and I feel a shock of pain in my right breast. Keep it moving. Right breast. This one always hurts the most. I squeeze and barely release the pressure and milk squirted out of my nipple. Whoa! I wish Master could have seen that. I can still take a pic of the drops that remain on my nipples. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! I want to touch them but I don't. I just slide them back in my bra and pat them a little and head to my desk.
I take out black bitch and put in pinky and go about the rest of my day like a good little worker. Even better like a good little slut.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: