Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Pussy is Ripe

My pussy is so ripe that one nibble will have my nectar dripping down your chin.
Damn I had this cum building up for days. I already know how my body will respond...squirt, gush, loads of cum released. Just this morning I was thinking like a disobedient bitch but I knew not to act on it. I just imagined myself going in the bathroom with Mr. Blue and stimulating my clit until I squirted all over the tub. Master said that I could not and I had to oblige.
All week my pussy was leaking leaving my panties wet. At work I wanted to suck on them and try to get all the nut out the seams of the cotton. Some days having the lace from my thong rub against my clit when I sat and stood up.*shiver* Ahh shit, writing this blog and the vibrations from this bus and highway has my pussy tingling. Damn two more hours. All week I've been fucking and grinding my ass with black bitch; leaking all over her handle and sucking it off. Patting Ms. Kitty to keep her calm. Some days I was a little nervous to train thinking I would squirt by mistake but I didn't. I am able to control my orgasm. Each round I was stimulating my clit watching my pussy muscles jump, crying for attention, begging to be filled, yearning to choke the life out of His dick. She was getting out of control and I had to stop before I came. I slid my fingers between my slit to make sure I hadn't. Good Bitch! is what I heard in my head. The approval I receive from Master. The praise for being obedient. Yes, my pussy is ripe and like they say the older the berry the sweater the juice or as I say the fatter the pussy the more juice. Okay that was corny but hey LOL.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: