Wednesday, May 25, 2011

*Aw hell I can't think of a title*

:-/ this is so out of the norm I hope everything is okay. I lost track of the hours He last texted me. I'm starting to get a little nervous cuz it just so happens the topic of discussion today in FL submissive groups were "getting over a Master" or someone saying "I was just released". Now my mind is trying to skip all over the place but I've been good at staying calm and not jumping to conclusions. Just thoughts that entered my head tho. I pushed them out I don't want to think like that or let negativity creep in. I'm just remaining patient. I think the more time I say I'm being patient I add on another hour of actually practicing it. So I'm doing good. To top it all off not a damn person text me today made the day go super slow. I wonder what sis is doing haven't text her in a while. She is so busy, no point in bothering her she prolly working. I'll just let everyone have space. I suppose folks will hit me up when they have time. I guess or am I always initiating the convos. Idk. Where is my bff, Geeze! Where is this blog going. I'm rambling now. Okay good night.
P.S. by the time I submit this blog it will be 15hrs and 15 minutes since He last talked to me. I didn't forget I just didn't want to seem crazy for knowing the exact time but I don't care. I miss Him. Shucks.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

Ask Mama said...

i would text you. lol i have that same problem. i have unlimited texting and yet no one to text.