Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Getting back to work

Today was good. Yesterday I expressed to Master my thoughts and the reasons why I thought I was all over the place. Fact is I have work to do but talking about it made me feel better. So today I actually got some work done instead of texting ALL day. I did text a bit but I kept my hands on the keyboard majority of the time :) I just have to break this text-habit.
I like how I can discuss anything with Master about how I am feeling, what I am thinking small or big. Discussing with Him and then seeing things from His point of view always seem so simple and there really was never even a reason for me to act so damn silly; letting my thoughts manifest a whole bunch of nothing.
Work is still crazy but hey...I wasn't thinking about it too much just stayed focused on what I had to do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: