Monday, May 9, 2011

Punishment

Well day 3 and my ass is still sore. I deserve to feel more pain than what I am feeling but the memory is still there.

...I controlled my breathing like I had been training and I don't know how many strikes later I felt a gush of wetness between my legs. At that moment each lick was pleasurable until I lost my focus and the pain was there again. Thinking about the pleasure makes my pussy tingle.

It hurt at first but I think my anticipation and not knowing how much I could take made it worst. What really made it worst was running. When Master bound me with that pretty red rope I didn't run, I couldn't. Tight around my neck I couldn't go nowhere. Black bitch widening His hole making me take it.
Being bound excited me more and when the cane met my skin my body responded as if I was being fucked. My pussy was soaked. I lost my focus and started thinking how wet my pussy was and then I felt the pain again.
I wanted to make Master happy and stop squirming and just take it. Accept my punishment.
Thank You.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: