Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fuck! (your ass is grass)

I forgot my bag yesterday and as soon as I realized what I had done I looked at Master and let the words out. What bag He asked *silence*
I'm really stuck on stupid and I keep thinking about that cane in the car. At this point I can't even hold a conversation all I can say is I can't believe I forgot my bag. The bag I've been carrying with me everywhere I go for the past seven months with all the items Master tells me to put in it, dildos, plugs, pins, bullets, everything. Of all days to forget, I forget when Master arrives. No excuses;I don't even have one.
Trying not to think of what Master has in store for me is real hard. It doesn't matter at this point. I deserve it. I deserve to be punished for forgetting and for having so much time in between the last time Master saw me. My mind is racing trying to figure out if He will take it easy on me since it is my first time. It's been a few weeks since the the last time I was punished but then I remembered, there is no way I will ever forget those rubber bands.

He keeps smiling but I already know. *nervous grin*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: