Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I think

So I finally figured it out. I think I realized what my problem is. On top of everything going on I realized I hardly talk to Master as much as I used to. That's not the main reason why I've been all over the place but that's a good part of it. I miss Him. O/our conversations throughout the day kinda like stopped but not completely stopped but...oh well I'll just deal with it. Now since I know what was bothering me I can better preoccupy my time. Do some work instead of spacing off all bummed out. I can't even imagine if I didn't talk to Him at all O_O YIKES!! I just stare out my phone like damn, no text. Nothing. Sometimes I just try to apace between the time W/we exchange communication. I need someone to text during the day but everyone is busy or they have boring communication. Ugh!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: