Sunday, May 15, 2011

Drained

I am tired. I am not complaining I just want to relax and have a spa day but everytime my phone goes off from another person that I luv dearly who needs comfort or help. I want to be taken care of at this very moment. Do nothing, no picking ppl up, visiting hospitals, going to funerals, being a listening ear, etc. Nothing for one day.
Just one day where I can sleep wake up and my toes and nails are polished and my hair is done for me. Wake up and have my meals waiting for me. Mmm some fresh fruit for breakfast. Wait a minute didn't mothers day just pass? Oh I was serving my mom, still running around never rest.
Friday is Sunday and I'm still tired did nothing yesterday but again yet to help ppl. I'm drained. Guess I'll just go drink some coconut water
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: