Monday, December 13, 2010

Black Bitch "A Love Hate Relationship" 12/7/2010

So yesterday I got my new plug. Its bigger than my pink one but Daddy says it is time for me to move up a size.  I'm excited and ready to stretch my ass and make it gap for Daddy. 
First thing in the morning getting ready for work Daddy wants me to put my pink plug in until I get to work.  I get to work and leave the plug in. Almost made it to the middle of the day then my ass started to push the plug out.  I let Daddy know and gave me permission to remove the plug.  Daddy said it is time for me to start my training and wants me to go to the bathroom with my bag.  I complete my tasks with my pins and rubber bands.  My clit really enjoys being pinned.  Daddy says it is okay for me to go get my lunch. Chipotle.  I get back and get ready to eat my lunch. *looks at phone* Daddy wants to know where my new plug is. With me of course, so I grab it and head to the bathroom leaving my yummy Chipotle behind. Dag I didnt' even get one bite.
My task is to put the new black plug in and pull it out. I'm so excited I want to please Daddy and send Him a pic showing that I have completed my task.  I lube up and start to work the plug in. <time passes>  Hmm, this is taking longer than I thought. I told Daddy that I am still working the plug in so that He knows that I did not give up on my task. I send Him a pic to show Him the progress that I have made but it still wasn't all the way in. I tried pushing the plug but I continuously had no success. <time passes> I've been in this bathroom for a minute I know my supervisor probably wondering where I am.  Oww, my arm and wrist really hurts from pushing so much.  I sat on the side of the toilet pushed up against the stall. While all the time having to deal wit these folks coming in the bathroom dropping it like its hot.  Whatever I blocked them out, I just don't want to drop my plug and have it roll next to somebody's feet.  Still pushing, I just need a little bit more time to work it in. <time passes> battery flashing red what to do! what to do! Why did I just do that.  I had the audacity to ask if I could take a rest to charge my phone, eat, and rest my wrist.  WTF was I thinking, I should have known that was not going to fly. Daddy gave me a time to push it ALL in and before I knew it Time Was Up.  I receive my punishment.  I accept it. I thank Daddy for it.
Why is this happening to me, I really tried to please Him and complete my task.  Oww my shoulder blades are sore all because of this fucking plug.  I'm starting to think that I am not physically capable of putting it in.  That would mean that I am weak.  Hmph never that.  Daddy is disappointed in me because there is no reason why I should not have been able to put that plug in with all the anal training I have had.  I don't like this feeling.  I don't like feeling like I was not able to give Him what He needed unable to conquer a task and feel self gratification.  I head back to my desk and charge my phone for a bit.  Since I lost some privileges I decided to do some copying and filing so I wouldn't look like a crazy person standing at my desk trying to type.
Sigh, 4:30 I see everyone already left work.  Too bad I came late today so I have more time to kill. Hey, I'll take advantage of the situation.  The bathroom should be empty now.  Maybe if I complete this task Daddy will be pleased when He receives the picture.  Great, the bathroom is empty.  I take of my pants lube up get on the floor and try to push the black plug in.  What! Still no fucking success.  I keep working and working.  Daddy asked what I was doing.  I told Him I was still trying to complete my task.  I am really persistent and I don't like giving up.  I am on this bathroom floor on my hands and knees with my cheek on the ground trying to stuff an anal plug in my ass.  That pic would have made a good post card for "The Things Done At Work".  I just hope that the janitor sanitizes the floor everyday.  I'll survive. Still no success.  Time to go home.
I tried a few more times before going to bed but of course, No Success. Bitch!! I'm sore, I feel like I need a chiropractor and I think I have carpels tunnel in my right wrist.  I complete my punishment and go to bed.

Wake up, nothing new no progress, the only thing that has changed is my feelings towards this black bitch.  Why couldn't she just be where I wanted her to be.  IN MY ASS! Bitch!  I vent on Twitter to preoccupy my time and let the steam off but when I look at her I just want to say fuck you. Ok enough of that time to conquer her. Still no success.  Sigh, why me? Uggggh!  At this point my body is broke down I literally only have pain on the right side of my body. I am hungry.  Daddy said I made His dick hard from begging to eat.  At least I did something right.  He's not gonna make me suffer anymore and will train me with His own hands when I go up there this weekend.  I'm still going to be punished but I'm happy because I know Daddy will get it in. 
BLACK BITCH! Oh how I can't wait to have you all inside me.

No comments: