Thursday, December 9, 2010

Close pins, lube, vibrator, anal plug Oh My! (Day 2) 11/27/2010

The next day I was ready and eager to do more training.  I couldn't wait for shadow man to go to the gym. After I took a shower and sat on the bed I text Daddy to let him know I was ready to complete my tasks for the day. Same routine I know what to grab. Clothes pins, check. Lube, check. Anal plug, check.  I squeeze and pinch and prepare my nipples to be pinched. Clip! Clip! Breath! Mmmm.
Damn I love the site of my tight little pussy. I clip my lips and rub on my clit. Pinch my clit and CLIP! That one gets me everytime. I practice my breathing. This time Daddy says I can use my vibrator. I grab that bad boy in a heartbeat. I start fucking myself with the dildo that I forget all about the pins and the pain. That is until he vibrator part hit my clit and clothes pin :-o have to reposition.
I smile whenever Daddy says Good bitch. He is pleased, now open that asshole up He says. I shiver. Yes, working my self all week I can now enjoy double penetration.  Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I lay on my back throw my legs up lube my ass and fingers to open that hole. I tried to push the plug in, no good. I take the dildo out my pussy and try to put the plug in, still not working. I stand up bend over and slide it right in. I lay back down and try to put the dildo in no success. POP! Damn the plug came out. I repeated a few times, now what. Then my mental light bulb went off.
I hobbled to grab my favorite chair (clothes pins still pinching) and went to the bathroom to proceed. More lube, slide plug in, grind on it slooow. Now time to slide the dildo in. Fuck, I have to keep moving around the angles so it will go in. Maybe if I scoot my ass to he edge of the seat (deep exhales) FINALLY! Damn my pussy muscles are tightening up. Snap! Snap! Snap! Good I got a picture for Daddy. Wtf this picture looks like a transformer. I send it, Daddy is pleased.
I have completed my task I ask Daddy if I could cum. Once permission was granted I bounced up and down on my plug while fucking myself with my vibrator. Up, down, up, down. I opened my eyes to see sooo much CREAM.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: