Thursday, December 16, 2010

No words

I am so busy at work right now but hey, when am I never busy.  I have to make this diary entry like right now.

I’m sitting here on the toilet at work lubed up pushing my plug in my ass and texting Daddy.  Yes I can multi-task.  And then it happened.  But first let me explain this Evo phone, when you receive a text message only the first line comes across your screen and you have to open the inbox to read the rest of the message.  So when I see “It has been a pleasure” my mind started racing I immediately started to think OMG it’s been a pleasure BUT.  You know what that but means I don’t even have to explain what bad things are said after but.  Wait a minute there was no BUT, my mind is moving to fast.  I slow down and open the inbox and read the rest of the message.  I feel the tears form behind my eyes.  I take deep breaths and continue reading.  While sitting here holding my phone in one hand and my plug in the other I noticed my hands were shaking.  I am really emotional right now but this is good.  I smile.

I can hardly wait till the next time my Master asks for me to come back up to Him.  Yes, I said Master. <bites bottom lip, tears>  I am still shaking, I can feel my heart through my chest.  I can’t believe my body is reacting like this.  I can’t even explain, there are no words to explain.  Just facial expressions, tears, and shaky hands. 

I push the plug, in send my Master a pic and go to my desk to let my emotions take over.

No comments: