Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Surprise from Daddy 12/11/2010

I am trying to decide if I want this to be an explicit blog or will I keep my sluttiness to myself.  I guess we'll just see how it turns out. 
I finally arrived to see my Dom the entire ride I was excited to see Him and I wanted to make sure I had learned and had become familiar with the new material He had given to me.  W/we said hello with a kiss.  Daddy wanted to walk and talk so that's what W/we did.  Chatted it up and discussed the things that were important. Before W/we got back to the car Daddy mentioned He had a surprise for me.  With Daddy you never know what to expect and just the thought of Him getting me a surprise made me feel hella good inside no matter what it was.  So, after that W/we jumped in the car and headed to the place where Daddy "got money" you know worked out so they say.  Didn't stay long and then headed to O/our resting place errrrrr ummmm, yeah I did get a little bit of rest so I'll keep that. 
Training time and time for me to get my punishment for not completing my task with "Black Bitch".  I really enjoy the pain I feel from pins.  Having Daddy clamp my pussy lips and clit then squeezing my clit felt so fucking good.  Pain is pleasure.  I know He enjoyed watching me squirm as I took the pain. Next was my anal training which I knew the moment would come soon enough when I could finally enjoy having my friend "Black Bitch" deep inside me.  Daddy was pleased at how much of a pain slut I was; taking it all.  Mmmm, the pins my clit is on fire, Daddy snatched them off, I wasn't expecting that and the pain.  As I sit here reliving the moment I wish I was feeling that pain all over again.  <sigh> next time.  Finished up with my deep throat training which I always love.  Now that I think about it, I love all my training and tasks that Daddy gives me. 
Daddy told me to get in the shower and when I did He left.  Just like that I started to miss Him.  Then a few minutes later I got a text asking how I liked my food.  Immediate smile on my face.  It's just the little things that show that He cares.  I stood there in my towel messing with my phone as I heard a knock on the door.  Huh, I know it's not Daddy cause He has the key, so who?  I see a man through the peep hole.  I call Daddy and He told me to open the door.  I paused when I shouldn't have and then I opened the door. 
In walked Mr. Suave.

To Be Continued....

No comments: