Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hoping for a Good Saturday

Laying here looking at the ceiling. So much has happened this week. A lot has happened today. Now. I'm just laying here thinking bout Him. It is 1:16 am and I'm laying here feeling like I shud be fulfilling His needs whatever they may be. I remember last time I got like this I couldn't get out of bed for two days. Last time I was being too hard on myself for not being able to be His slutty bitch that is always there when He awakes. To prepare His egg whites,oatmeal, and grapefruit every morning. To be on my knees when He came home or ready to cook dinner with just my collar and red pumps on. Or...*sigh*. I'm just making it worse.*wipes tears* I better go on upstairs n try to get some rest, hopefully I'll feel better in the morning. Good Night.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: