Friday, December 3, 2010

Still Emotional

So I'm still feeling emotional right now. My Dom told me to just wait till next time to come see Him. I didn't even get a chance to explain that I had worked it all out. His word is final. I'm not even gonna talk back or act out. Just simply yes Daddy. Now I'm even more sad and the tears won't stop. I really hate being all emotional and feel like I need to get some things off my chest but I think talking about it would sound more complicated than it really is. Or isn't it? I have not a care in the world right now was jus laying here while I let my child cover my face wit my satin mask. I'm glad cause she couldn't see my tears. Then I figured I would blog again but I didn't really want to. What else no other outlet so hey.

I am really worried that He won't want me anymore because I have a lot with me so many obstacles. I need to distract my mind. I was thinking bout shopping but that is so wasteful. Tomorrow is $1 day at all the museums maybe I'll take my child and we can enrich our minds and learn something new.

Either way I cant stay where I'm at. I've been told to DO me now I have nothing to DO and nowhere to GO better yet nothing I WANT to DO at this point. I just wanted to GO to New York and DO what a good sub is supposed to DO.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: