Saturday, December 25, 2010

Overwhelmed 12/22/2010 (I thought I been posted this)

I have been holding this in all week.  I have been feeling so overwhelmed with everything.  I don't know if I lost track or if I don't know how to manage my time.  Hmm I already know that I don't know how to manage my time so of course my life seems chaotic right now.  It seems like I have neglected forgotten a lot of things and people.  Simple things that I should remember to do gets done late or doesn't at all.  Tell you one thing, I don't forget to do a task or something that Master tells me to do.  Although I have been slipping as He said in certain areas.  Like not having enough time to eat.  Of course I don't cause I'm trying to catch up with the rest of my life.  I feel like such a bad mom, friend, daughter, employee, etc.  I always feel like I could be a better slave.  I wear so many hats.  It feels like everything is colliding and overlapping each other. I just have to work it out.

No comments: