Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Surprise From Daddy... Continued 12/11/2010

Mr. Suave walked in and first thing I notice is his scent. Damn a man with some good cologne is my weakness.  I’m looking at him trying to figure out who he was.  Is this part of my surprise?  Is a bukake my surprise? I don’t know, just have to wait and see. Daddy came a few minutes later with the food but I really wasn’t hungry anymore.  I wanted to learn more about my surprise.   
Okay, let’s fast forward past all the introductions, talking, joking, and laughing.  Ok now Mr. Suave and I are acquainted and Mr. Suave has his clothes off.  Daddy gives me my commands, I take my towel off and I kneel in front of Mr. Suave and take all of his dick into my mouth.  Daddy sat and watched and every word that came out of His mouth; my body responded.  I wanted to look at Daddy to see if He was pleased instead my lips held on to Mr. Suave’s dick and I tried swallowing it when Daddy told me too. I sucked his dick so that Daddy would be proud. I hear good bitch. Yes, he approves.  I’m feeling good and I can tell Mr. Suave is feeling good as well. 
I sat on Daddy’s lap while he rubbed my feet.  I love it when His hands are on me.  I continued to sit there being mindful of my posture while Daddy and Mr. Suave talked.  Mr. Suave kept saying how he wished his lady was here, shit I wished she was here too the way he kept talking I wanted to meet her.  They continued to talk and there is no way I could have felt insecure about anything.  I got so many compliments my self- esteem boosted up bout three notches. Not conceited though. 
I do as I am told and get on the bed, Daddy pulls a chair up next to me while Mr. Suave spreads my legs and dives into Ms. Kitty face first.  I immediately look at Daddy to make sure I am doing everything He wants, that it is ok.  He nods with approval and then kisses me and sucks on my nipples.  I close my eyes and enjoy Mr. Suave’s tongue on my pussy.  Clip! Clip! Daddy has put the pins on my nipples.  Mmmm, that feels so much better. Daddy sits there and sucks my toes.  Yeah my legs were pushed that far back.  Mr. Suave tries to make me cum but Daddy told him that I have been trained not to.  Mr. Suave chose not to listen.  WHAT, did he just call me a “badd muthafucka"? LOL. I’m not “badd”, I’m disciplined.  Besides I dare not cum for another man.  I wouldn't even consider giving that satisfaction unless that is what Daddy wanted.   I smile when I look into Daddy's eyes and I can tell He is pleased that I didn't cum.  He kisses me and I feel so much confidence within myself.
I wanted to be a good slut for Daddy.  I felt honored that my Dom thought of me and wanted to share me.  I definately couldn't let Him down.   Mr. Suave fucked me and danced in my pussy while the whole time I kept my eyes on Daddy or either His dick in my mouth.  Ooooh, I'm trying so hard to get through this blog but with each memory I close my eyes and.....Mmmm. Daddy made me cum and I enjoyed every moment. <breaths in> <breaths out> <body shivers>  I thought my head was gonna spin around like that poltergeist bitch but it didn't.
I felt like Daddy was the main event and Mr. Suave was the opening act. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed him but no one compares to my Dom and the feelings I have when W/we intertwine.  Now at this moment I love that black bitch because she had my ass gaping for Daddy to enjoy. Had my ass open so that I can take ALL of Him inside of me.  I gave my all like I always do and Daddy was pleased. Daddy asked if enjoyed my surprise.  Yes I did.
I wish I could relive Saturday all over again just so that I can be in Daddy's presence.  Laying in the warm comfy blanket and sheets feeling like I was floating on a cloud.  Everytime I'm with Daddy it feels like the first time.  I mean I just don't know what to expect; every moment is pure splendor (hope that's the right word).  He never wants me to leave.  I never want to leave and one day I won't.  Once I build up the courage.  I dozed on and off to sleep, hoping time would go as slow as possible.


So here it is three days later and I still have shivers.  I need to find out if there is there anyone out there giving out new vertabraes? I mean seriously, my spine is all fucked up.
    

No comments: