Sunday, December 12, 2010

More Anal Training 12/2/2010

Today I was bored and restless.  Daddy said that when I get bored I can either blog, meditate, or read.  Off to the library I go.  I run out the house and pull off.  Oh shit, I forgot my bag so I have to circle around the block run back in the house and get it.  Got it! Im driving down the street when Daddy asks what I am doing.  I told him and he wants to know where my bag is.  I look at it, boy am I glad I remembered to go back and get it, I am never to be without. Daddy wants me to pull over and prepare myself for training.  I pulled to the end of the gas station and pulled my pants down.  Lubed up my ass and plug and put it in.  I moved over to the sex store parking lot where the lighting is dimmer.  Daddy wants me to open my ass and train my ass to prepare for fisting.  I take my plug out and lube my fingers up real good.  I start fucing my ass with one finger then slid in two.  Damn I should have cracked the windows my car smells like ass.  Mmm I love it the smell is turning me on.  I try to slide in three fingers, ouch I need more lube my nails are hurting me.  This ass is so tight.  I try to work it in, work past the tip.  Damn my nails, trying to work past the pain.  Fuck the aroma is driving me crazy, I lick and suck on my fingers. Sniff! Mmm. Sniff! Mmm. Sniff! Mmm. God damn I want Daddy gaping this asshole right now.
Well look at the time, I have to rush to the library and get some books since that was the main purpose of me leaving out.  Get my books and go home.  I keep smelling my fingers ooooh. I am sad when I have to wash my hands.  Sniff! Sniff! Sniff! All I get is Dial soap.

No comments: