Sunday, December 12, 2010

Squirt 12/6/2010

I always get excited when Daddy gives me a task to complete wheIn I am at work.  Daddy wanted me to go into the bathroom and masturbate until I am about to cum then stop then put my plug in.  Keep the plug in until I get home and fuck both of my holes. Daddy also wanted me to stop and get a bigger plug before I got home.  I did exactly as Daddy instructed and sent Him a picture of the completion of the first portion of my task.  Daddy was pleased.
As usual when I got back to my desk I bounced and grind the plug in my ass waiting to get off of work to go to the toy store.  Soon as 4:15 came I ran out the building and jumped in my car excited to get a new plug.  I couldn't wait to see what the store would have.  I wish I had more time to go to the really nice store because they have more of a selection but the one around the corner from my house will do. 
Damn they only have one color black.  I wish they had my favorite color red.  The only red plug they have is bigger than my head, so I grab the black one and check out.  I am so excited I send Daddy a picture of my new toy.  Now I have to make my way home and finish the rest of my task. 
Daddy wants me to fuck myself by riding on my pink plug and using my vibrator unitl I cum.  Shadow man is in the basement playing video games so I have time to myself to complete my task. Damn this feels good.  I think its time to cut the vibrator on to stimulate my clit so I can cum really good for Daddy.  Damn! I need new batteries. I contemplated taking some batteries out of one of childs toys but I remembered there are some new ones in the basement. Yes, now I can complete my task. I'm sitting on my lil chair looking in the shower door mirrors while I put the vibrator to my clit. Mmmm. I almost fall over on the floor it feels so good.  I lean my head agains the wall and hold the vibrator on my clit.  Hold it, take it, Daddy said I can cum.  I feel this nut building up inside of me and release.  I open my eyes and I see a waterfall of nut gushing out.  I smile.  I take a picture for Daddy so that he can see the puddle of nut on the towel and on the inside of my thighs.  I feel good.

No comments: