Saturday, December 18, 2010

I got out of bed but...

Well I made it out of bed today and ate some food. Watched a little tv. Began my daily training. Master says He will want to see me soon. When the time comes I hope I don't encounter any obstacles that I have no control over. If I do I'm gonna karate chop someone to the throat. That wasn't a joke.
My mind says its time to clean this house but my body just sitting here. My body wants to get back in the bed and pull the covers up. No really my body wants to be where He is. Wanting him to keep me close, walking through the streets of NY as if I was on a short leash. Serving Him at all times.
I don't know how long I've been sitting here but this is the third cartoon now so I guess bout 1 1/2 hours. Time to clean up and stop staring off into space.
I wonder how long it will take me to clean this one room.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: